Club Rules - Documents
Some safety tips and reminders:
- All posted safety rules will be enforced!
- PSCC has a zero tolerance policy in regards to observance of club rules.
- Members and their guests are expected to comply with all safety rules and help report misuse of club.
- No back-flips/Gainers allowed off the diving board. One person at a time on diving board.
- Glass containers are not allowed anywhere on club grounds.
- Plastic cups are available in the clubhouse kitchen.
- No smoking on the club grounds.
- Please help keep our club clean! As a courtesy to all club members please clean up your area before you leave.
Supervision of Children Reminder
Even when a lifeguard is on duty, no child under 14 (fourteen) years of age will be allowed to swim without an adult or guardian at poolside with them. State of California and insurance regulations.
Children under 14 (fourteen) years of age are not allowed at the Club without an adult or guardian. Children 14 years of age and older and unaccompanied by an adult or guardian are expected to follow all pool and club rules. Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children.
Guest Registration, Fees and Deck Rule Reminders
We would like to remind our members to register and pay for their guests in the office upon entering the club. For insurance purposes, please list the first and last name of each guest on the guest register.
Guest fees are as follows: $2.00 Monday-Thursday, $5.00 Friday-Sunday and $10.00 during holiday club events. Children under three years of age are free, but must be listed as guests and are required to wear swim pull ups. Please contact office for guidelines and to submit a request for parties of more than 10 guests.
A friendly reminder to all members and their guests to please clean up after yourself prior to leaving the club. Cleaning supplies are available in the clubhouse kitchen. Your cooperation is appreciated and Thank you!
Please do not move or take umbrellas out of the bases. You may move tables to adjust for shade. The bases are extremely heavy and require a special dolly to reposition. Please ask staff for assistance. Please note: Umbrellas will be closed during windy weather due to risk of injury to patrons and damage to equipment.
Pool Lane Line Reminder
The lane lines and roller are property of the club purchased for organized swimming programs where they can be supervised and handled by trained staff. Lane lines are not always available for lap swimming nor is guaranteed due to risk to equipment mishandling and possible personal injury of members. Thank you for your cooperation in refraining from handling the lane line equipment.