TENNIS COURT RULES
PACIFIC SANDS CABANA CLUB
GENERAL TENNIS RULES:
- Courts are to be used on a “First come, First served” basis.
- If both courts are occupied, all persons desiring to use the courts should sign the chalkboard for playing order.
- In order to claim a court, all players must be present and ready to play.
- Court use will be limited to: two doubles or one singles sets whenever players are waiting. If set scores are not kept, players may hit for ½ hour only.
- Proper tennis attire shall be worn on the courts. TENNIS SHOES MUST BE WORN. (You can not wear black marking sole athletic shoes, sandals, or any other type of footwear).
- Guest fees for non-members must be submitted at the Cabana Club office.
- Children are not allowed on the tennis courts for non-tennis playing activities, and are not to be left unattended on club premises while adult member is playing tennis.
- Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult at the court site while they are playing tennis or using the ball machine.
- No tennis playing before 8:00 a.m. or after 10:00 p.m.
- Ball Machine use is limited to 1 hour, but if there are players waiting to use the courts, then it will be limited to ½ hour increments of time.
EXCEPTIONS: WEEKEND AND HOLIDAY RULES:
- Adults have priority. (During the week, children, juniors and adults shall play in the order as indicated by the sign-ups on the chalkboard).
- Singles matches are to be played before 10:00 a.m. and after 5:00 p.m. whenever doubles players are waiting to play.
- Doubles will be limited to one set or a score of 6 all. (No tie breakers).
- Sunday mornings are open to social tennis from 8:00am – 1:00pm. Please contact the office to reserve a court, otherwise it is first come, first serve.
EXCEPTIONS: SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES
- The PSTC has the right to reserve the courts for special tennis events including, but not limited to: tournaments, clinics, exhibition matches and singles ladder challenges.
- The contracted Cabana club tennis professionals have the right to use courts 1 & 2 during the approved posted schedule.
HOLIDAYS: (There will be no lessons given on Holidays.)
New Years’ Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day (4th of July), Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
ONLY A CONTRACTED PACIFIC SANDS CABANA CLUB TENNIS PROFESSIONAL MAY CONDUCT PRIVATE OR GROUP LESSONS.