2015 Stroke Clinic
Registration now Open
The clinic is available only to young members of the cabana club and High School swimmers.
This is for Cabana Club Members only!
Will begin Monday, March 30th through May 1st
- Silver: Mon/Wed/Fri 3:30-4:30 (Strong)
- Gold: Mon/Wed/Fri 4:30-6:00 (Advanced)
Will begin Tuesday, March 31st through April 30th
- Bronze Session One: Tue/Thur 3:30-4:15 (Beginners)
- Bronze Session Two: Tue/Thur 4:15-5:00 (Beginners)
- Bronze Session Three: Tue/Thur 5:00-5:45 (Intermediate)
Sessions will cover 4 weeks of instruction. There will be a break for the Easter Holiday April 06 through April 11.
Participation in the Stroke Clinic is a great way to see if your child is ready to compete on the swim team. The clinic is recommended for swimmers who need a refresher or just a concentration on the basic strokes.
It also conditions swimmers and prepares them for the upcoming season.
- $40.00 month – 2 times a week (Bronze)
- $60.00 month – 3 times a week (Gold & Silver)
Groups are coach assigned/approved.
Check with the Cabana Club Office at (714) 536-8006 for more information and sign-up.