Month of September Newsletter!
Upcoming Events at the Club
- Surf City Aquatics Club (SCAC) - Parent Meeting
Wednesday, September 6, 2017
- SCAC - Practice Begins
First day of practice for the 2017-18 Winter Season is
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5
HB Open of Tennis
- Men's Open Singles - Maxwell Cancilla
- Women's Open Singles - Summer Dvorak
- Men's Open Doubles - Chad Stone & Ryan Dugan
- Men's 55 Singles - Brant Benun
- Men's 3.5 Singles - David McGowan
- Men's 4.0 Singles - Johnathon Prendergast
- Men's 4.5 Singles - Allan Hoang
- Men's 3.5 Doubles - Jason Noble & Dan Nuthals
- Mixed 5.0 Doubles - Emily Anderson & Sean Cummings
A special thank you to all of this years sponsors.
- H3 Assist
- The Collins company
- ServPro of Huntington Beach
- Vasco Solar
- The UPS Store
- Tennis Spectrum
- Training with Matt
- Elevated Health
- 4Sons Brewery
- Edelstein Plumbing
Surf City Aquatics Club (SCAC)
Pool Practice Schedule:
SCAC will begin their fall practice on September 5, 2017-March 2018.
Monday - Friday 4:00 - 6:30 pm
Water Aerobics/Aqua-Tone Classes
Classes are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 a.m.- 11:00 a.m.
Members pay $5.00 per class and non-members pay $8.00 per class.
Lifeguards on Duty
After Labor Day, lifeguards will be on duty weekends only through the end of September. Please give them the respect they deserve to do their job and maintain safety at the club.
Fall Tennis Academy
As a reminder, the Cabana Club does not bill members automatically for dues and assessments. Each member is responsible for paying in a timely manner. Payment of dues and assessments is a condition of club membership. Thank you for your prompt payments.
All members with Automatic Payment authorizations on file are asked to contact the Cabana Club office to update credit card information if, and when, cards are replaced. Current information will ensure successful processing of membership dues without interruption. Someone is in the office every day to update credit card information.
Executive Board Elections
All interested members need to contact the office and must attend at least one of the next two board meetings (September 12, 2017 or October 10, 2017 at 7:00 pm) to learn more about the process. You will get to see first-hand if this is a volunteer opportunity that suits you.
Pool Use Schedule
- Monday-Friday 4:00-6:30pm
Aqua-Tone Water Aerobics
- Tuesday & Thursday 10:00-11:00am
- Monday, Wednesday & Saturday 8:00-9:00am