A Message from the Executive Board
With the end of school and summer season upon us we want to remind our members to be mindful of our club safety, guest and standing rules. Please help support and respect our club in maintaining an atmosphere that is safe, clean, and responsible while having fun! Please respect our staff and lifeguards as they work hard to keep our members safe by enforcing all club rules. Remember this club operates by members, for members, while being responsible and courteous to all.
Some reminders from our Club Safety and Standing Rules:
- No smoking on club grounds.
- Please clean up your area after each use.
- Sign-in all guests and complete all clubhouse and outdoor party request applications with office staff for review. All requests must be approved prior to event date.
- No child under three is allowed in pool without a swim diaper. Penalties for all poop incidents will be enforced-no exceptions!
- 1st Offense=$1000 and 30 day suspension of guest privileges.
- Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children.
- Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests.
- Drink responsibly, no glass containers allowed. Plastic cups are available in the kitchen.
Please review entire Club Safety and Standing Rules by Clicking Here