The clinic will be available only to member families of the cabana club and High School swimmers.
This is for Cabana Club Members only!
Will begin Monday, March 31st through May 2nd
- Gold: Mon/Wed/Fri 4:30-6:00 (Advanced)
- Silver: Mon/Wed/Fri 3:30-4:30 (Strong)
- Bronze Session One: Tue/Thur 3:30-4:15 (Beginners)
- Bronze Session Two: Tue/Thur 4:15-5:00 (Beginners)
- Bronze Session Three: Tue/Thur 5:00-5:45 (Intermediate)
4 weeks with a break for the Easter Holiday 4/14 through 4/18.
Participation in the Stroke Clinic is a great way to see if your child is ready to compete on the swim team. The clinic is recommended for swimmers who need a refresher or just a concentration on the basic strokes.
It also conditions swimmers and prepares them for the upcoming season.
- $40.00 month – 2 times a week
- $60.00 month – 3 times a week
Groups are coach assigned/approved.
Check with the Cabana Club Office at (714) 536-8006 for more information and sign-up.