Cabana Club Lifeguards
In order to be a Cabana Club lifeguard you must hold the following certification:
- CPR for professional rescuer
- Life guarding
- First Aid.
- Applicants must be 15 ½ years of age by March 31, 2018 and MUST be able to work most weekends & holidays throughout the summer (including Spring Break).
- Applications will be available beginning Saturday, January 20, 2018 at the front office of the Cabana Club between 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- All applications must be submitted by Monday, March 5, 2018.
- Late entries will not be accepted.