Cabana Club Lifeguards
In order to be a Cabana Club lifeguard you must hold the following certification:
- CPR for professional rescuer
- Life guarding
- First Aid.
- All applicants must be at least 15 ½ or older by February 10, 2017 and be able to work most weekends/holidays throughout the summer, including Easter/Spring Break.
- Applications will be available beginning Saturday, January 7, 2017 at the front office of the Cabana Club between 10 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- All applications must be submitted by Friday, March 24, 2017.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- Mackenze Miller will be contacting you to set up an interview date and time after all applications have been received.