Cabana Club Lifeguards
In order to be a Cabana Club lifeguard you must hold the following certification:
- CPR for professional rescuer
- Life guarding
- First Aid.
- All applicants must be at least 15 ½ or older and be able to work most weekends/holidays throughout the summer, including Easter/Spring Break.
- Applications are available beginning Saturday, January 9, 2016 at the front office of the Cabana Club between 10 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- All applications must be submitted by Monday, February 29, 2016.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- Mackenze Miller will be contacting you to set up an interview date and time after all applications have been received.