Month of August Newsletter!
COVID Club Operations Updates
- Club is now open 9:00am-8pm Monday -Sunday.
- The diving board, BBQ area and showers are open.
- Reduced dues maintained through August. Back to full dues starting September.
- Admission to the club is still limited to members only (no guests), to minimize crowding and maximize your experience.
- Gate access is admitted through the front office only. Because our members safety comes first, we adopted a reservation system. All members must sign a waiver or access will not be granted.
- Two Lap swimming lanes available for one-hour blocks from 6-7am Mon-Friday and 9:00am-8:00pm Monday-Sunday.
- Family swimming available for two-hour blocks from 9:00am-8:00 pm Monday-Sunday.
- Tennis courts available 9:00am-8:00pm Monday-Sunday.
- Reservations for pool or tennis court use can be made by calling our front office at 714-536-8091. As a reminder, please call to cancel your reservation if your plans change so other members can use your time. Thank you.
Physical Distancing and Health Declaration protocols will be maintained based on recommended guidelines of the OC.ca.gov, CDC, and USA Swimming and Association of Aquatic Professionals.
Thank you for the continued cooperation of our members and staff!
Please, immediately notify PSCC if you contract Covid-19 at (714) 536-8091.
Office Hours Monday-Sunday 9:00am - 5:00pm.
- PSCC Fall Swim Camp
This new 7-week swim program is offered to members only.
Registration starts Friday, 8/21.
Monday -Thursday, 9/14 - 10/29 from 2:30-4:30 pm. ** Classes divided by age group 4-12 years old.
- Surf City Aquatics Club (SCAC)
2020/2021 Fall/Winter Registration Now Open.
Session 1 Practice starts Tuesday, September 8- Thursday, December 31.
Go to www.surfcityaquatics.org for more information and to register.
PSCC Fall Swim Camp
This new 7-week swim program is offered to members only and highly recommended for all swimmers that plan on competing with the summer swim team 2021. The class is geared towards improving swimming skills in all of the strokes.
Monday -Thursday 9/14 - 10/29 from 2:30-4:30 pm. ** Classes are divided by age group 4-12 years old based on summer swim team eligibility (age on 6/1/20).
Please stop by the PSCC office to register. Classes limited to a maximum of 30 participants. Payment is due upon registration. NO REFUNDS available.Download registration forms here:
Fall Swim Camp Information Flyer
Fall Swim Camp Registration & Medical Release Form
For more information about the PSCC Fall Swim Camp, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
** One lane for lap swimming will be available during this time. Please call club office to schedule.
Surf City Aquatics Club (SCAC)
The 2020-21 Fall/Winter swim program is about to begin!
Session 1-Tuesday, September 8, 2020 – Thursday, December 31, 2020
Monday-Friday 5:30-8:00 pm ** September 8-October 30
Monday-Friday 4:00-6:30 pm ** November 1-December 31
** Lap swimming unavailable during practice times. All 6 lanes will be used due to safe distancing requirements for swim program.
Any questions regarding the application process can be submitted via email to email@example.com
Private Swim Lessons
Call PSCC office for list of coaches available.
Lifeguards on Duty
PSCC Lifeguards will be working daily and weekends through August and weekends only September/October as needed.
Pool Use Schedule:
Monday – Friday 5:00-6:00 am
Lap Swim/Family Swim
Please call office to reserve lap swimming or family swim times from 9:00am-8:00 pm Monday-Sunday.
Aqua-Tone Water Aerobics
Tuesday/Thursday 10-11:00 am
Starts Tuesday, September 8, 2020
Surf City Aquatics Club – SCAC
Session One starting Tuesday, September 8, 2020
Monday - Friday 5:30-8 pm Sept-October
Monday - Friday 4:00-6:30 pm November-December